Site menu
Login form
Search
Visist Other Sites
  • Create your own site

• Jedi Knight 3 Files

• Moddb
  • MD2 Polls
    What Mission Will You See In The Coming Gameplay Movies?

Total of answers: 93
    A Total Conversion For Jedi Academy
    [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 2 of 2
    • «
    Forum » Movie Duels Community » Star Wars: Movie Duels 2 » Bonus Missions In MD2? (What kind of Bonus Missions do you wanna see in MD2?)
    Bonus Missions In MD2?
    G10rg0CDate: Saturday, 2009-08-08, 1:03 AM | Message # 16
    Padawan
    Group: Users
    Mine is about the mision about engage grievious actually is not bonus but a what if...more kkind of thing First a cinematic where anakin persues obiwan to take him in upatau and they meet grevious so.. the battle begins against grevious &obi anakin and the droids but when they fall down in this platform with the ship obi wan doesnt survive the fall and grevious throws him down from the platform then the cinemtic ands with anakin getting angry like in the tusken map thing but with the ep3 model and then u start once again the battle to avenge obi wan..but if u kill him dark side or not,light side...i just thought that as i was righting..... wink surprised happy smile

RoanShryneDate: Monday, 2009-08-10, 9:29 PM | Message # 17
    Padawan
    Yo. I've really hope, that you are reading this, Wector... first of all - I don't wanna offend anyone, but when I reading all this posts up, well, in my opinion, Bonus Missions CAN'T LOOK LIKE THAT! It's only my view, but it will lose all star wars climate, when for example Luke Skywalker appear with Kyle Katarn in Naboo hangar after fight Obi with Maul (like someone write it). This isn't right time - Luke, Dessan, Tavion, they can show up, but in Original Trilogy, developed by Jediwill, but no here, in this period! Vader and Anakin can't appear in the same time! Ideas like those are wery weird, and I hope we won't see anything like this in final version.

Message edited by RoanShryne - Monday, 2009-08-10, 9:30 PM

TheChoosenOneDate: Monday, 2009-08-17, 1:18 AM | Message # 18
    Padawan
    Firstable i just wanna really thank you for that what you are doing, cause you are doing it completly for free. Mine mission is about battle of heroes on mustafar. Anakin cut off obi wan's hand(one with the lightsabre) and when it comes to kill him he can not do that because there is stiil good in him somwhere. Suddenly Darth Sidius arrives and he fights with anakin because of his weaknes and then he kills him. Neverthless he push Obi wan (who is lying on the ground without his hand) to the fire. That is my sad idea of ending:)

SecretAgent007Date: Thursday, 2009-08-20, 9:02 PM | Message # 19
    Padawan
    I also got an idea from the star wars episode 3 game the duel against serra keto and cin drallig like a bonus mission for the jedi temple?

WectorDate: Saturday, 2009-08-22, 12:49 PM | Message # 20
    Procject Leader
    Group: Administrators
    Thank you very much for your opinions, they have all been very great and helped me a lot as inspiration source.
    Though, I have now finished all the bonus missions so there's no need to come up with new ides. Therefore I will here by close this thread.

Thanks you guys
    //Wector

Forum » Movie Duels Community » Star Wars: Movie Duels 2 » Bonus Missions In MD2? (What kind of Bonus Missions do you wanna see in MD2?)
    • Page 2 of 2
    • «
    Search:

Free web hostinguCozCopyright Wector 2024