• Moddb
  • MD2 Polls
    What is your Favorite SW Game
    Total of answers: 642
    A Total Conversion For Jedi Academy
    [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Forum » Movie Duels Community » Star Wars: Movie Duels 2 » Bonus Missions In MD2? (What kind of Bonus Missions do you wanna see in MD2?)
    Bonus Missions In MD2?
    WectorDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 1:48 AM | Message # 1
    Procject Leader
    Group: Administrators
    A great part of Movie Duels are the different bonus missions which add an extra touch of what "could" have happen in the movies to the game. Now I want to know what you think is a good bonus mission. Use your imagination and creativity. Post your thoughts below and maybe your ideas will end up in the game

Thank you very much for your opinions, they have all been very great and helped me a lot as inspiration source.
    Though, I have now finished all the bonus missions so there's no need to come up with new ides. Therefore I will here by close this thread.

Thanks you guys
    //Wector

I_JediDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 2:17 AM | Message # 2
    Padawan
    Group: Users
    Duel of the Fates
    Way 1: Qui-Gon lives
    Way 2: Obi Wan dies
    Way 3 (My personal favorite) Palpatine (takes place of Qui-Gon) and Dooku (takes place of Obi Wan) take on Darth Maul. [However, you can switch the Palp-Dooku combo around]

However, if you want the missions to be inverted, then use another combatant that would still apply if a certain event changed but not change the duel. [Like how you did Anakin vs Yoda]

However, if you want the missions to be very different, then you can use the Way 3 idea or something that is something the player will not expect.

liptonteaDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 2:42 AM | Message # 3
    Padawan
    First thought hmmm there could be more than one bonus for a single mission ( 2 or more ) :)))

DUEL OF THE FATES: Bonus mission: Obi Wan dies and Qui Gon dies too, then comes yoda and kill maul but suddenly there is Sidious and they fight ( if yoda win he turns to the dark side, if Sidious win he meet Windu and he dies by his hand)
    Bonus mission: Obi Wan and Qui Gon together defeat Maul, but after that Qui Gon turns to the dark side and fight against Obi Wan killing him.
    Bonus mission: Obi Wan dies by hand of Maul, but Qui Gon defeat Maul, then Qui Gon meet his old master Count Dooku and they fight ( Count Dooku wins saying "this party is over" )
    Bonus mssion: "fiction" Kyle Katarn and Luke Skywalker meet Obi Wan and Qui Gon in the Hangar, they are about to talk about something when suddenly Count Dooku, Sidious and Maul enter the Hangar and they start the fight.
    Bonus mission: Before the fight starts Maul vs Obi and Gon, hmm Darth Vader enter the hangar and kills Maul saying " I am your father" ( or something better if you want find something better ), then Vader kill Qui Gon, and Obi Wan during the fight with Vader hmmm he cuts the Vader's head off ...

MORE IMPROBABLE IDEAS WILL BE POSTED IN FUTURE ( I have a lot of ideas ):::)))) TRUST ME smile HE HE HE

Code
    [/code][code]
    Code
    [/code][code]
    Code
    [/code][code]
    Code
    [/code][code]

DeadlyAssassinDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 10:26 PM | Message # 4
    Padawan
    Duel of Fates--------------

Darth Maul Kills All the antagonist(Qui-gon, obi ,anakin, Reports back to sidious and then kills him and rules the sith

Yoda vs Sidious----------
    Yoda wins killing him, and he makes it back to mustafar in time to save anakin from the darkside (and becoming a robot), padme lives and the light rains prowed
    then you see a nice big family pick obi,yoda,anakin,Luke,leia,padme,all in the temple

Arresting the Chancellor--------------
    Mace realizes that anakin isnt gonna let the chancellor die and instead he force pushs anakin then kills the chancellor
    then gos after anakin,therefor order 66 is never activated and no mass jedi murder is commited

liptonteaDate: Monday, 2009-05-04, 5:23 PM | Message # 5
    Padawan
    GEONOSIS ARENA: Bonus mission: Darth Vader, Maul, Sidious, Dooku, Dessan, Tavion VS Luke, Kyle Katarn, Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Windu, Anakin, Yoda
    Bonus mission: Clones VS Droids

Added (2009-05-04, 5:23 Pm)
    ---------------------------------------------
    GEONOSIS ARENA: Darth Revan vs Darth Malak, Darth Revan vs Darth Vader, Darth Vader vs Darth Malak

NajDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-05, 12:16 PM | Message # 6
    Padawan
    Battle of Heroes bonus mission
    ============================
    1: Obi-wan says i can't do it Anakin is like a brother to me to yoda and yoda is like alright then i will do it so you will fight as yoda VS ani
    2: Palpatine comes to congratulate anakin on defeating obi-wan then anakin takes his chance to overthrow him Ani VS Palpy
    3: The trade federation send out a super elite droid to stop anakin from killing them think of something like a Grievous bodyguard with blasters and a flame thrower vs Ani

Masters of the Force bonus missions
    1: Because yoda goes after anakin obi-wan goes after palpy so you get Palpy VS Obi-wan
    2: Dooku survived in some weird not to speak of way and goes to take revenge on his old master Dooku VS Palpy
    3: A youngling apears outa nowhere and takes revenge for what palpy did to his friends Palpy Vs Youngling

Geonosis Arena
    1: Grievous comes to crash the party with 2 bodyguards
    2: Boba comes to help his dad in their ship
    3: You are one of the animals that were ment to kill the prisoners wink

well thats it for me.. for now :P

kal01Date: Wednesday, 2009-05-06, 5:11 AM | Message # 7
    Admin
    Order 66, anakin enters the temple as vader, but by seeing all those younglings die he has a vision of padme or mother (with or without luke and leia) he then realizes all the dark he is causing, and turns againts the clone troopers, he helps the jedis and goes on his journey to kill emperor palpatine. Then there could be a turn back to the dark side since he killed him through anger, or there could be a nicer ending depending on choices you take.

Tales of the sith lord project leader and mapper for JAU

DsanzDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 3:36 AM | Message # 8
    Padawan
    same as the guy above, anakin and 501st legion attack jedi temple but just a second before killing the kids he turns back against his battalion and kills some clones. He finds the remaining jedis and charges against the surrounding siegue 501 to stop them until the jedi scape, realizing he wont be able to survive he battle with fury(for zioooooon!!! XD) in his last stand meanwhile more and more clones arrive. He is finally shutdown by the advanced recon commando team (just like ki-adi) after killing most of the 501 units...

ontopic:

BONUS
    Duel of Fates: Maul kills Obiwan, Windu arrives and does the job
    Geonosis Arena: Ventress and Durge debut in the arena
    Mustafar ownage: Asajj arrives to take revenge on anakin
    A New Hope: Kota fights Vader

Also man we want to see maul's return, canoncally maul brawls with vader after he is resurrected for a bunch of cultist, you dont even need to make a map it could be on mustafar like a final bonus i dont know

Message edited by Dsanz - Friday, 2009-05-08, 4:28 AM

WectorDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 9:44 PM | Message # 9
    Procject Leader
    Thanks everyone for your ideas, I really like them. Keep up the creativity up

-xMaUL__Date: Sunday, 2009-05-10, 8:20 AM | Message # 10
    Padawan
    Duel of Fates: Maul kills Obiwan and reports back to Sidous
    Mustafar Duel: Anakin Defeats Obiwan when Obiwan says, "It's over Anakin, I have the high ground." It could be like the choice like if you jump off to the left, you defeat Obiwan and if you jump straight at him, it happens like in EP3.

Also, I would like to see you do the Darth Maul Comic Adventures from Darkhorse where Maul obliterates Black Sun.

liptonteaDate: Sunday, 2009-05-24, 6:05 PM | Message # 11
    Padawan
    JEDI TEMPLE: Desann and Kyle Katarn ( who fell to the dark side ), they enter the Jedi temple. biggrin They meet Tavion, who is about to use lightning power against them, but Desann uses the grip power to hold him in the air, then Kyle throws his lightsaber cuting her head off. cool
    Desann and Kyle move fowoard, when suddenly Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader challenge them. Luke dies by hand of Kyle and Desann dies by hand of Vader. Final battle is between VADER and Kyle ( he says something fun like always ). Vader wins cutting Kyle's hand off and then his head. After a few seconds comes Apprentice of Vader and he kills him. Then Count Dooku with Sidiuos meets Apprentice of Vader, but Count first kill Sidiuos making him surprise ( he hits Sidious from behind with Lightsaber cutting his legs and then head ). Apprentice of Vader fight against Count Dooku ( they fight until one of them dies ). Then there is a cutscene in which,Count uses his lightning power and Apprentice make it too ( there is a big explosion, noody survive).

YEAH THIS COULD BE HIT FOR BONUS MISSION HA HA HA HA smile

Added (2009-05-24, 6:05 Pm)
    JEDI TEMPLE: DARTH MALAK VS LUKE SKYWALKER

*Luke Skywalker and Darth Malak meet in Jedi Temple...

*LUKE says something about lighside (that he never turn to the dark side) - for example the sentence from episode 6 after he defeated Darth Vader in the duel... he says to emeror " I will never turn to the dark side..."

*and then Malak says: " Such resolve in your words, and yet I see the truth in your heart. The dark side calls to you, you hunger to taste it ... ( he said something like that) " - this Malak said to Bastila in KOTOR 1

* If Luke wins ... well hmmm Malak says " I can not be beaten I am dark lord of the sith... " he said it in the final duel with Darth Revan and then Luke just walk away

* or Malak kills Luke using Lightning power and throw him against wall ( in this way Luke dies ) and then he laugh

DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA WECTOR X ??? :))))

DsanzDate: Thursday, 2009-05-28, 9:07 AM | Message # 12
    Padawan
    ^^^^
    it looks more like a challenge mission

lordrevangrDate: Thursday, 2009-05-28, 8:50 PM | Message # 13
    Padawan
    i have an idea about the bonus mission "rescue over coruscant" after palpatine reveals tha he is sidious and you defeat him as anakin have a cinematic where sidious escapes ,and he later makes a daring attack on the jedi temple , on this mission you can control any jedi you wish and you can fight sidious and grievous (since he never got killed ) and a whole battalion of troops smile

liptonteaDate: Sunday, 2009-06-21, 4:22 AM | Message # 14
    Padawan
    New idea ? Here I am.

*Anakin has to kill Padme to prove his loyalty to Palpatine.
    *Anakin si about to kill her while she is sleeping but Obi Wan enter to the room and notice the intention of Anakin and he attacks him
    * Obi Wan kills Anakin and then approach to Padme, but she takes a lightsaber from the wall and kill him

THE END

Added (2009-06-21, 4:22 Am)
    yep all trailers are fine smile

Maybe a next demo ?

The people, who are creating Dark Forces for Jedi Academy, well the made more than one demo ( As far as I know more than 3 demos )

Anyone read this ? Nobody ?

LordVader3000Date: Wednesday, 2009-07-15, 4:21 AM | Message # 15
    Padawan
    My is for episode 2, it is what if Mace Windu faced Count Dooku, and also a Bonus Mission for TFU mission, where Mace Windu lived, and fought Darth Vader on Coruscant.

Impressive, Most Impressive!

Forum » Movie Duels Community » Star Wars: Movie Duels 2 » Bonus Missions In MD2? (What kind of Bonus Missions do you wanna see in MD2?)
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search:

Free web hostinguCozCopyright Wector 2024